Reporting to: Data Governance Lead
Team: Data Team
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £27,826 per annum
Closing date: 28 May 2018
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We are looking for an Administrator to support the Data Team in it’s remit to develop and grow the data its exploitation and governance functions across TPR and to design and manage a comprehensive and effective Business Support function.
- Proactively support the Data Management team in the delivery of its work programme.
- Act as the gateway to the business; interpreting and understanding business requirements to ensure we have the right team member responding to requests.
- Co-ordinate internal and external meetings and calls - times, circulate agendas, managed actions and decisions.
- Ensure that project and programme-related documentation is managed efficiently and effectively.
- Managing the teams workspace on the document management system ensuring that documentation is appropriately saved.
- Deliver and co-ordinate the administration of the team including monitoring team and management inboxes and calendars.
Essential and desirable criteria
- Experience in an business support / administrative role with proven excellent organisation skills.
- Experience of working in dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Experience of project management.
- Customer-focused approach with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- An understanding of the value of data to an organisation.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced transformation environment.
- Can do approach.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- Communication skills at all levels, written and oral.
Salary and benefits
As well as a salary of up to £27 826, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- 25 days' annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to email@example.com.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.