Business Assurance Adviser
Reporting to: Business Assurance and Records Management Lead
Team: AE Business Assurance Team
Contract type: Fixed-term for 12 months
Salary: £24,984 per annum
Closing date: 17 October 2018
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
The Business Assurance team has taken on additional responsibility to support the Unmanaged Data Project and the development of TPR records management. This role is to support the Business Assurance and Records Management Lead by providing effective administration support and the management of established control frameworks, which includes liaising with colleagues within TPR and Capita.
- Provide administration support particularly for the Business Assurance and Records Management Lead, and the wider team.
- Provide meeting administration including co-ordinating meetings and minute taking.
- Supporting and leading the collation and production of the Business Assurance Framework process.
- Provide support to the Automatic Enrolment (AE) Bronze Business Continuity Team including the maintenance of the AE contact list.
- Provide support to the Service Management team in the operational management of Capita.
Essential and desirable criteria
- Experience of providing administration support.
- Experience of providing meeting administration.
- Experience with communicating with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- An understanding of control frameworks.
- Communication – written and oral.
- Relationship building.
- Assimilation of information.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- A can do attitude - proactive and flexible.
- Ability to take on new tasks and ways of thinking.
Salary and benefits
As well as a salary of up to £24,984, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- 25 days' annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.