Documentum XCP2 Developer
Reporting to: IT Development Manager
Team: IT Development
Contract type: Maternity cover until September 2019
Salary: £56,667 per annum
Closing date: 24 September 2018
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We are looking for a Documentum XCP2 Developer to maintain our business critical case management suite and to develop new functionality as the system evolves.
- Work within a development team, with involvement in development of new functions and maintenance of existing products.
- Carry out development in accordance with the agreed requirements and development standards.
- Test products in accordance with the test strategy to ensure that they are fit for purpose.
- Assist the team leader in examining packages of work and giving realistic timescales for completion.
- Manage and control problems and change within their area of responsibility as requested by the team leader, including negotiation with other teams as necessary.
Essential and desirable criteria
- Strong experience in XCP2.1 development. XCP2.2 nice to have.
- Integration experience.
- Experience working in a live environment and development environment.
- Specific technical skills:
- MS SQL server
- JAVA / J2ee
- Documentum 7x / XCP2.1 administration knowledge
- Running under Windows server 2012, Tomcat and using Subversion for source code control.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service.
Salary and benefits
As well as a salary of up to £56,667, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- 25 days' annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to email@example.com.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.