Reporting to: Head of HR Operations
Contract type: Fixed-term for 12 months maternity cover
Salary: £24,737 per annum
Closing date: 11 June 2018
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We’re looking for someone to provide administrative support throughout all stages of the employee lifecycle. The successful candidate will have the ability to provide excellent customer service, whilst dealing with high volumes of work in a fast paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain HR experience within a well established HR team
- Provide highly accurate administrative support to the HR team around all aspects of the employee lifecycle including but not limited to; recruitment, contract changes and routine HR queries.
- Ensure employee information is maintained and kept correctly in accordance with internal processes and compliance.
- Provide relevant cover for other members of the HR team where necessary.
- Ensure timely and accurate progression of HR related processes, eg contracts.
- Liaise with external partners including recruitment agencies and visitors to the building.
Essential and desirable criteria
- Experience of HR administration in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience of producing documentation and paperwork with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of diary management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Recruitment experience.
- Experience of working with HR systems (desirable).
- Proactive and flexible.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service.
Salary and benefits
As well as a salary of up to £24,737, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- 25 days' annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to email@example.com.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.