Reporting to: IT Development Manager
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £56,667 per annum
Closing date: 21 September 2018
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We’re looking for a Sitecore Specialist to help develop and maintain our business critical corporate website, develop new portals and participate as a member of the IT development team.
- Design and implement enterprise solutions based on Sitecore in Microsoft Azure.
- Liaise with internal customers to ensure that business requirements of the Sitecore systems are fulfilled.
- Implement changes to Sitecore systems; managing risks to ensure a reliable and controlled IT service delivery.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Sitecore issues.
- Provide service support for Sitecore.
- Act as a system-wide administrator on the Sitecore Systems.
- Review design documents produced by the Technical Design Lead.
- Help establish and define the Technology Roadmap for Sitecore.
- Development of C# .net code for specific extensions and integrations of Sitecore.
- Establish in collaboration with IT colleagues best practice release management and deployment models / techniques.
- Provide a mentoring role to develop in house expertise in the Sitecore product.
Essential and desirable criteria
- .NET/C# developer with experience in Sitecore development, including:
- configuration and customisation
- systems integration
- test script creation, testing and regression planning
- documentation of change
- release management / deployment
- estimation, planning
- email experience manager
- Sitecore Certified Professional (Sitecore 9 preferred).
- Knowledge of Git or other source control systems.
- Knowledge of web development best practice standards eg W3C Accessibility standards.
- Experience of using Microsoft Azure platform.
- Knowledge of Sitecore Experience Cloud.
- Experience working in agile and waterfall projects.
- Knowledge of Sitecore Dynamics integration.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- Negotiating skills.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service.
Salary and benefits
As well as a salary of up to £56,667, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- 25 days' annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.