This is the Pensions Regulator’s statement on copyright, trademarks and intellectual property for their online services and website, and our policy on re-using our material.
Copy right and trademarks
All trade marks, product names, brand names, company names, titles, copyrights or logos contained in the website are owned by the regulator and third parties, subject to the section on re-use of material below.
No licence is granted by the regulator in respect of the use of any such trade-marks, product names, brand names, company names, titles, copyrights or logos. No ownership of the same is assigned to you under these terms.
The services and website and all the materials contained in it are protected by intellectual property rights, including copyright, and either belong to the regulator or are licensed to it to use.
Materials include, but are not limited to:
Re-use of material
You may print and download extracts from this site on the following conditions:
- the documents and related graphics on this site are for personal use or for use within an individual firm or organisation
- any extracts which are printed may only be used for personal viewing - or for viewing within the firm or organisation by which they were printed
- neither pages saved to disk or stored in any way, nor extracts printed, may be distributed to third parties or sold or otherwise circulated for profit
- no documents or related graphics on this site are to be modified in any way
- graphics on this site are not to be used separately from the accompanying text
- the source of our material should be acknowledged in all copies, either by appropriate words or by adding The Pensions Regulator copyright symbol (ie (c) The Pensions Regulator).
You must not reproduce or store any part of the services and website in any other website or include it in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service, without our prior written permission.
You must not use data from this site to provide a data feed to any comparison table or any website.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Reproduction of any of this material, whether on paper or electronically, is subject to the condition that any document or publication in which this material is displayed does not:
- in any way imply that The Pensions Regulator is endorsing a firm, journal or publication or any particular products, services or communications
- present false information concerning the regulator
- contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial
- infringe any intellectual property or other rights of any person or otherwise not comply with any relevant law or regulation.