FOI reference - FOI 2015-12-03
Date - 03/12/2015
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act, please could you provide me with the following information about your current contracts with third party suppliers?
- If another organisation routinely manages procurement and contracts on behalf of your organisation, please could you provide me with its name.
- If your organisation routinely manages procurement and contracts on behalf of another organisation(s), please could you provide me with their names.
- If your organisation handles its own procurement and contracts, please could you provide me with a list of all of your current contracts for ICT services, with the following information for each one.
- contract name / short description
- start date (or last renewal date, if applicable)
- end date
- estimated contract value (ie for services provided between start and end date)
- if this contract was called off a central framework agreement (eg from the Crown Commercial Service, G-Cloud, etc) please say which one
Duty to confirm or deny whether TPR holds the information requested
I can confirm that The Pensions Regulator (TPR) holds the information you have requested.
Information we are able to supply
In response to your above questions:
- TPR does not use other organisations.
- TPR does not do this.
- Please see attached worksheet for information on TPR contracts (CSV, 6kb).
Duty to provide advice and assistance
I am mindful of the duty to provide advice and assistance to requesters, as far as it is reasonably practicable to do so.
All of our contracts worth over £10,000 are published on the GOV.UK website.