FOI reference - FOI 2015-10-01
Date - 01/10/2015
- Under SI 2010 number 131 Employment Tribunals (Constitution and Rules of Procedure) (Amendment) Regulations 2010 and subsequently SI 2013 number 1237 Employment Tribunals (Constitution and Rules of Procedure) Regulations 2013; how many ET1 forms have you received for the years 2013, 2014 and 2015? Please provide a yearly breakdown if possible.
- How many of the ET1s contained information you considered within your remit, with a yearly breakdown?
- Of these, how many contained information that triggered or contributed to an investigation, with a yearly breakdown?
Duty to confirm or deny whether TPR holds the information requested
I can confirm that The Pensions Regulator (TPR) holds the information you have requested.
Information we are able to supply
- TPR received two ET1 forms under SI 2010 number 131 of the Employment Tribunals (Constitution and Rules of Procedure) (Amendment) Regulations 2010, for the year 2015 to date. No forms were received for years 2013 or 2014.
- Both ET1 forms received in 2015 were within our remit.
- Neither ET1 forms received in 2015 triggered formal investigations, however in both cases TPR prepared for the Employment Tribunal.