FOI reference - FOI 2015-09-07(a)
Date - 07/09/2015
- How much money has been utilised by The Pensions Regulator for leadership development, consultancy, executive coaching and assessment services as a client to Moloney Advisory since 2000, each financial year?
- What services have been contracted, engaged or received from Moloney Advisory?
Duty to confirm or deny whether TPR holds the information requested
I can confirm that The Pensions Regulator (TPR) holds the information you have requested.
Information we are able to supply
TPR has engaged the services of Moloney Advisory on five occasions for services set out below:
- 28 November 2012: executive coaching – £6,000
- 23 May 2013: executive profiling – £3,600
- 19 July 2013: executive coaching – £6,000
- 30 October 2013: executive coaching – £6,000
- 18 March 2015: executive coaching – £6,000