Useful information for journalists including 'quick guides' explaining key pensions issues.
A full archive of all our press releases from 2005 to present.
- Regulator launches public service pension schemes consultationTuesday 10 December 2013 (PN13-48)
- Update on scheme record-keepingWednesday 04 December 2013 (PN13-47)
- Defined benefit consultation: setting a balanced approachMonday 02 December 2013 (PN13-46)
- DC code of practice: helping trustees to support retirement saversThursday 21 November 2013 (PN13-45)
A full list of our events activity.
- Webinar: Automatic enrolment - dispelling the myths13 December 2013
- NAPF Trustee Conference 201305 December 2013
- TUC Member Trustee Network Annual Conference 201326 November 2013
- Webinar: Identifying your workforce and calculating minimum contribution levels21 November 2013
A selection of our key speeches.
Find out more about The Pensions Regulator - what we do and the way we work.
Our Trustee Knowhow newsletter is designed to help trustees find out about important developments and understand how they might affect their duties.