Speaker: Rebecca Woodley and Ken Tymms
Subject: Automatic enrolment declaration of compliance
When: Tuesday 28 October 2014
Time: 11am to midday
Automatic enrolment declaration of compliance is the legal requirement to submit information to the regulator about how you’ve complied with your employer duties.
Your declaration deadline is five calendar months after your staging date.
Join Rebecca Woodley and Ken Tymms as they discuss how to prepare for your declaration and the information you will need to provide us with, to ensure you don’t miss your deadline date.
The webinar covers the following areas:
- what declaration of compliance is and why employers have to complete it
- how and when to complete the declaration and what information to provide
- who can complete the declaration
- the benefits of adding required information as it becomes available to you
- adding pension scheme details and workforce details
- ongoing duties and re-declaration
We want to ensure you reach your declaration deadline date having submitted all the required information.