- The costs The Pensions Regulator (TPR) have incurred in relation to legal advice and consultancy fees (separately) in respect of all Human Resources activities.
- Legal and consultancy fees TPR have paid associated with employee grievances and Employment Tribunal claims.
- The number of employee grievances submitted.
- The number of Employment Tribunal (ET) claims filed against TPR.
- The number of ET claims TPR has won and lost.
- The number of ET claims TPR has settled.
- The cost of advice and consultancy fees associated with the TPR Future change project.
- The cost of advice and consultancy fees TPR has spent in respect of WPSC. Please break down the information separately in respect of hearing preparation and enquiries.
For questions 3, 4, 5 and 6 please breakdown the figures by those relating to discrimination and for any other reason.
I ask that all the information, apart from question 7, is broken down over the last three years and this financial year so far.
Information we are able to supplyPlease find attached a document (PDF, 76.5 kb, 2 pages) which shows the information you have requested.
Information we are not able to supply
We do not hold the information requested in question 2. This is because legal fees attributed to grievances are covered by a retainer which is a fixed value for all HR legal services.
We are not able to breakdown what proportion of the retainer our supplier attributes to legal advice for employee grievances. Employment tribunals are billed in addition to the retainer; however, since the two are ongoing the legal fees have yet to be billed. There are no consultancy fees for grievances or employment tribunals.
We also do not hold some of the information requested in question 3 due to our internal retention policy for information related to grievances.