Under the FIA I now require you to release to me the names and contact details for all parties who have been convicted under this Notice 72.
I can confirm that we hold the information you have requested. However, we are unable to supply the information requested for the reason set out below.
Section 40 - personal information
This information is exempt from disclosure under section 40 (personal information) of the Freedom of Information Act. This is because the information constitutes personal data as defined in the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). Disclosing this would not comply with the data protection principles set out in the GDPR, in particular the requirement for processing to be fair, lawful and transparent (Article 5 (1)(a)), as well as to comply with one of the lawful bases for processing in Article 6.
However we have issued press releases on our website of all convictions under the notice:
- Brewery and its chairman admit failing to hand over information to TPR
- Dominic Chappell loses appeal against BHS section 72 conviction
- Office manager convicted of withholding information in £13.75m pension scam investigation
- Solicitor and firm ordered to pay more than £16,000 for refusing to provide information
- Company chief executive banned from being a trustee
- Charity boss convicted of refusing to provide information to TPR