Job ref: 1564
TPR grade: 13 - Administrator
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We’re looking for a Human Resources (HR) Administrator to provide effective, timely and accurate administrative support throughout all stages of the employee lifecycle with specific focus to TPR’s recruitment process.
You will be expected to delivering excellent customer service, whilst dealing with high volumes of various administrative work in a fast-paced environment, dealing with conflicting priorities and multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver highly accurate and well-presented recruitment administration.
- Respond promptly to all internal and external customer queries professionally and accurately, ensuring customer service levels are maintained.
- Ensure all HR hard copy and electronic personnel data is kept in accordance with the HR retention schedule and the General Data Protection Act (GDPR).
- Ensure the HR database and systems are up to date and accurate.
- Escalate any more complex queries to the HR Business Partnership team and or HR Service Manager.
Essential and desirable criteria
- Experience of working to a high standard within a customer service administration function, with knowledge of delivering general office based tasks and responsibilities.
- Experience of working in a process driven environment to a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience of dealing sensitively and appropriately with confidential information.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office packages, particularly Outlook and Word.
- Experience of working within an HR environment, processing HR related documentation.
- Can do approach.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Personable and a team player.
- Excellent customer service.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £21,200, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.