Job ref: 1624
TPR grade: 13 - Administrator
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We are looking for a Case Support team member to support the Supervision and Enforcement teams through the provision of a comprehensive and effective administrative service in relation to all case and local continuous improvement work.
- Provide administration support on Supervision and Enforcement and local continuous improvement work to the Case Management team.
- Provide administration for internal and external case team meetings and calls, including co-ordinating timing, sending out agendas, taking minutes and ensuring minutes are agreed, ensure all case related correspondence is saved appropriately to the document management system.
- Suggest process improvements to the line manager.
- Assist in creation of case documentation (eg from templates), maintain hard copy case documents as required, system updates for cases to ensure accurate information for management information (MI) purposes.
- Support the Supervision and Enforcement teams in escalation of cases (eg to moderation panels or case committee).
- Provide general administrative support as required for the Supervision and Enforcement teams.
- Flexible in approach and able to priorities work appropriately.
- Data entry / records.
- Be crossed skilled against Case Support (transactions) workstreams.
- Able to prioritise and have a flexible approach.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Knowledge of operating model, value chain and business rules.
- Thorough knowledge of Case and Project procedures.
- Customer focused approach with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Stakeholder management.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Personable and a team player.
- Excellent customer service.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £21,200, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.