TPR Grade: 13 - Administrator
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We’re looking for Executive Personal Assistants (PA) to provide a high level of support to one or more Directors.
- Be responsible for complex diary management.
- Manage inboxes using initiative.
- Take minutes / actions at meetings.
- Exercise discretion and confidentiality always, particularly when dealing with very sensitive or restricted information.
- Co-ordinate team away-days or other off-site events.
- Communicate effectively with all key internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide cover for Executive PA team colleagues as required.
- Book travel when requested, keeping accurate records and managing expenses.
- Use excellent time management skills.
- Experienced as a PA to senior personnel.
- A proficient user of Microsoft packages.
- Evidence of working with people at all levels.
- Experience of planning and organising.
- Experience of using initiative and prioritising workload.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Personable and a team player.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £20,523, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the (BME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to email@example.com.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.