Job ref: 1517
TPR grade: 10 - Lead Associate
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We’re looking for someone to provide business analysis expertise to help deliver organisational effectiveness, by supporting TPR in all aspects of establishing and maintaining operational processes. This would include, performing process reviews, offering creative solutions to problems and defining business requirements for changes within the organisation.
- Work in partnership with business stakeholders to develop effective and efficient processes.
- Evaluate existing processes and strategies, map and document business processes and identify areas of business and process improvement (aligned to TPR's strategic objectives and operation model).
- Co-ordinate enhancements and changes to existing and new systems and processes, including analysis, design, documentation, testing, end-user training and implementation.
- Support operational projects and initiatives by recommending most effective methods of system utilisation.
- Define, analyse and document feasibility, business cases and business requirements for operational enhancements and projects.
- Proven experience in business analysis at a competent level both in organisational design, operating model and IT systems. With demonstrable track record of designing and delivering business solutions that drive out large scale quantifiable efficiencies or growth.
- Good understanding of project approaches/change lifecycle eg Agile / waterfall.
- Experienced user of business process and requirements gathering tools, eg LEAN techniques, Kaizen, BSC, Six Sigma.
- Advanced knowledge and practical application of standard Microsoft Office software applications, including Excel and Visio.
- Experience of influencing decisions, negotiating priorities and resolving conflicts among programme stakeholders.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary from £29,422, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.