Job ref: 1641
TPR grade: 10 - Associate
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for information and analysis to work closely with HR colleagues to support the development, delivery and maintenance of high quality, accurate and insightful HR management information for both external and internal organisational requirements.
You will work across the whole HR team to create and deliver innovative HR metrics and information to support continuous improvement and to provide valuable HR intelligence to the wider business, on all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
You will work closely with the HR Planning and Analyst on any data-related requirements for HR projects and HR operational planning.
- Be accountable for the delivery of all data relating to regular HR reporting requirements both internally and externally.
- Work closely with the HR management team, to proactively design and deliver innovative solutions to the production and use of HR metrics and analytics, providing them with the analysis they need to do this.
- Escalate specific, unknown requirements or challenges to the relevant HR business area.
- Drive forward innovative solutions relating to HR data and management information (MI) with support and guidance from the HR management team.
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports for HR colleagues, to support them with their wider business stakeholder conversations, highlighting key trends and patterns in key people data to feed into (but not limited to):
- resource planning
- forecasting and budgeting
- training development
- talent, performance and bonus
- Work with the Recruitment Manager and other recruitment subject matter experts to analyse recruitment data to support process improvements.
- Provide quality control and analysis on existing data held within HR systems to ensure its accuracy, including running audits and overseeing data governance.
Essential and desirable criteria
- Experience in working within HR metrics, analytics and reporting and using various systems and databases to deliver new and perceptive management information.
- Advanced experience of Microsoft Excel, working with complex data consolidation, macro and report creation, including manual data consolidation from a variety of different systems and sources.
- Experience of providing, analysing and communicating HR MI, including the review of trends to influence process reviews and improvements.
- Experience of HR administration and database systems.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Personable and a team player.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £29,422, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to email@example.com.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.