Job ref: 1655
TPR grade: 15 - Co-ordinator
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We are looking for an Admin Co-ordinator to proactively support TPR in the delivery of two large programmes of work.
- Co-ordinate internal meetings for the programme - including taking minutes, scheduling the papers and reports, planning agendas, taking actions and decisions and managing attendance.
- Organise external meeting bookings and increment events including supporting the planning and running of team events.
- Ensure that project and programme-related documentation is managed efficiently and effectively and manage the team's electronic workspace.
- Co-ordinate and monitor the teams inbox and calendar.
- Support the Programme Management Office (PMO) Lead of the Systems to Support Regulatory Activities (SSRA) programme in all other PMO responsibilities.
Essential and desirable criteria
- Ability to prioritise conflicting deadlines and have excellent organisation skills.
- Meticulous approach and attention to detail.
- Experience of managing diaries and conflicting appointments.
- Experience of electronic file management.
- Some knowledge of working in an agile programme management framework would be desirable.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Can do approach.
- Calm under pressure.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Personable and a team player.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £18,194, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.