Job ref: 1652
TPR grade: 11 - Officer
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We’re looking for a Content Author to create, maintain and improve knowledge content on our comprehensive knowledge management solution (Sense). You’ll ensure the right knowledge is available to the right people, avoiding the need for them to rediscover knowledge. You’ll work closely with the Knowledge Lead to create content such as guidance and process maps for all teams in Frontline Regulation.
- Capture and document processes and guidance, ensuring consistent approach across teams and departments.
- Drive high levels of engagement with knowledge content as an authoritative source.
- Deliver a prioritised plan for roll out and maintain content to ensure greatest impact.
- Deputise for Knowledge Lead (Lead Associate - Frontline Development) when required.
Essential and desirable criteria
- Experience of explaining technical ideas in accessible, user friendly language.
- Ability to understand and adapt information, determine what is important and challenge if required.
- Analytical, with an eye for detail and an ability to read between the lines and make links within information.
- Ability to gain cooperation of subject matter experts across the organisation to provide input to content.
- Evidence of using ideas, insights and lessons learnt to improve performance and / or delivery.
- Experience of using Umbraco.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Can do approach.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Personable and a team player.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £26,218, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.