Job ref: 1563
TPR grade: 9 - Lead Associate
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We’re looking for someone to work closely with the Head of Organisation Design and Development to provide an exceptional internal organisation design and development consultancy service to TPR. The successful applicant will be responsible for developing and delivering the internal design and development consulting capability, toolkit and service throughout the organisation, while delivering high quality organisational design and development (OD&D) service and products.
- Partner with the business to determine critical business rational and associated design principles for small to large scale, multi-divisional organisational design initiatives.
- Lead the end-to-end delivery (from scoping and initial assessment through to detailed design and on to development) providing expertise on all areas of OD&D, ensuring the consistent use of Organisation Design (OD) framework, methodologies and tools.
- Create and implement processes and metrics to measure the success of OD&D initiatives and sustain effectiveness.
- Provide guidance and support to build people change management for large scale OD initiatives.
- Work with HR Business Partners and specific business teams to lead OD assessments in critical areas of the organisation, including consultative support and integration of OD strategy.
- Identify and build consulting capability across the business to address areas of opportunity.
- Keep abreast of wider organisational changes and good practice to inform solution development.
- Significant organisation design and development experience ideally gained within large organisations or consultancy practices with a proven track record in leading OD and achieving sustainable results.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in, designing, implementing and maintaining OD&D frameworks and approaches.
- Advanced project and programme management skills and strong analytical skills.
- Significant experience in facilitation and influencing to ensure alignment of senior leaders on cross functional projects.
- Ability to lead / coach small teams in leading an OD project (small change) or OD workstream where part of a more complex programme (eg transformational change).
- People management experience managing direct reports.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Complex problem solving and analytical skills.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Leadership skills.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £33,057, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.