Job ref: 1639
TPR grade: 9 - Lead Associate
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We’re looking for someone with excellent experience of working within a learning and development team to take on this new opportunity. You will play a key part in collaborating with the HR team including the HR Business Partners and HR operations team, as well as the wider business, to take joint responsibility and partner in all aspects of the ongoing learning experience for TPR.
- Partner with managers to understand learning and development (L&D) needs, then plan, design and deliver L&D solutions, escalating to the L&D Manager where required.
- Review and manage existing partnerships with learning suppliers, and build new partnerships as relevant opportunities are identified.
- Support with overall L&D administration and processes, including process improvement.
- Support the L&D manager with the management of the corporate training budget.
- Contribute to the selection and management of external suppliers, such as Learning Management Systems, trainers and coaches.
- Identify and design new and different interventions, approaches and channels to enable effective learning and development across the business.
- Liaise with the HR management team and wider business to agree priority capability gaps and create bespoke solutions where applicable.
Essential and desirable criteria
- Experience as a learning business partner or equivalent.
- Experience in the design, delivery and management of learning solutions.
- Knowledge and understanding of internal and external training requirements and frameworks.
- Proven implementation of blended learning, including the use of digital learning as a learning intervention.
- Experience of presenting information using a variety of techniques such as face-to-face, online, classroom, role playing, simulation, group dynamics, team exercises, group discussions, videos, lectures and webinars.
- Can do approach.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- Experience of managing a wide range of stakeholders.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Personable and a team player.
- Excellent customer service.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £33,057, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to email@example.com.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.