TPR grade: 9 - Lead Associate
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We’re looking for someone to work in close partnership with the Head of Organisation Design and Development. HR management committee, directors and other managers from across TPR, to design, commission and evaluate strategic and operational learning and development (L&D) business consultancy and solutions. The successful applicant will deliver tailored leadership and management, talent management and succession planning programmes, support change management and identify and plan appropriate people development and learning initiatives in line with TPR’s People strategy.
- Design, implement and deliver L&D solutions that align with TPR statutory objectives.
- Work with directors and senior managers to understand development and skills gaps to identify training needs and advise on appropriate development options.
- Manage and organise the Corporate Induction programme ensuring new starters are given the best possible introduction to TPR.
- Produce business cases to secure specific L&D solutions.
- Collect and review evaluation for all learning and development undertaken and oversee the maintenance of learning records.
- Project manage L&D work including managing the design, delivery and outputs of capability analysis and skills assessments.
- Manage the L&D team to deliver a high quality and appropriate learning and development programme of events and interventions which are aligned to the TPR corporate priorities.
- Extensive experience in an L&D management role including but not limited to; budgets, team management, strategic L&D, organisational development and people development.
- Experience of change management and organisational development techniques and practices.
- Evidence of building relationships with senior stakeholders to drive organisational change and best practice.
- Sound knowledge of L&D solutions with practical application and advisory skills.
- CIPD qualified or equivalent experience.
- Experience of designing behavioural change programmes.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Systems thinker.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Leadership skills.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £33,057, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.