Job ref: 1578
TPR grade: 9 - Lead Associate
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing the recruitment team, ensuring recruitment across TPR is a seamless end-to-end service. Working in collaboration with HR colleagues across the Directorate to deliver a customer focused recruitment service.
In this role you will support internal business stakeholders by providing expert recruitment advice for their campaigns, ensuring each recruitment exercise is prepped, planned and implemented effectively. You will act as an escalation point for the recruitment administrators for any complex recruitment issues, ensuring lessons learned are captured to enable continuous improvements to TPR's recruitment processes and procedures.
- Manage the recruitment team, ensuring recruitment service level agreements (SLAs) are adhered to and appropriate.
- Be the escalation point for internal and external stakeholders on any recruitment queries and issues.
- Work with senior managers and HR colleagues to review, improve and embed TPR recruitment processes.
- Oversee the various recruitment frameworks, working with procurement to ensure the contracts are fit for purpose, reviewed and managed effectively.
- Coach and advise managers in the implementation of robust recruitment and selection processes to mitigate any potential recruitment issues.
- Act as the recruitment subject matter expert all areas of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Support senior stakeholders with their senior recruitment requirements; attending interviews as required and advising panels as appropriate.
- Extensive knowledge of internal recruitment processes.
- Knowledge of HR process and procedures and working with recruitment frameworks (preferably within government but not essential).
- Understanding the full recruitment lifecycle including but not limited to campaigns, advertising, interviewing and contract processing.
- Knowledge of different recruitment methods and attraction techniques.
- People management experience.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £33,057, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to email@example.com.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.