Job ref: 1578
TPR grade: 9 - Lead Associate
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
The successful applicant with work with the Human Resources (HR) team and external stakeholders to develop a new recruitment strategy for TPR. They will be the subject matter expert on recruitment procedures, processes and governance, ensuring innovative, cost effective, timely and continuous improvement solutions are established.
This role will collaborate with the HR business partners and recruitment team to ensure a seamless end to end recruitment service, while supporting other internal business stakeholders by providing expert recruitment advice to their campaigns.
- Design, develop and implement a new recruitment strategy.
- Work with senior managers and HR colleagues to understand key resource requirements in line with TPR budget requirements and constraints.
- Work with the Service Manager to ensure recruitment frameworks are fit for purpose.
- Coach and advise managers in the implementation of robust recruitment and selection processes to mitigate any potential recruitment issues.
- Act as the recruitment subject matter expert on employee resourcing strategies to provide innovative, cost effective and timely solutions.
- Support senior stakeholders with their senior recruitment requirements; attending interviews as required and advising panels as appropriate.
- Extensive knowledge of recruitment resourcing with knowledge of forecasting, budget management and workforce planning.
- Extensive knowledge of in-house recruitment processes.
- Knowledge of HR process and procedures and working with recruitment frameworks (preferably within government but not essential).
- Understanding the full recruitment lifecycle including but not limited to campaigns, advertising, interviewing and contract processing.
- Knowledge of different recruitment methods and attraction techniques, particularly with a focus on diversity and inclusion.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent customer service.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £33,057, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.