TPR Grade: 9 - Lead Associate
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We’re looking for a senior performance analyst to proactively use analysis to improve digital services, eg the TPR website and campaigns.
You will understand the different phases of product delivery in the context of digital services and be able to plan and run the analysis for these. You will provide rich data on how our digital services are used, by tracking and interrogating usage data in website analytics packages and search logs.
As well as presenting your recommendations on what improvements could be made to the service, you will automate analytical reports and up-skill others in analysis so that they can use data to make decisions about product development.
- Set up performance measurement frameworks.
- Develop tools and techniques to aid others in analysis.
- Carry out complex analysis of data.
- Visualise data to tell compelling and actionable stories relevant for business goals.
- Present, communicate and disseminate analysis and recommendations.
- Provide the intelligence to support the formulation of both short-term and long-term strategic plans.
- Understands the value of analysis, how to contribute with impact, and what data sources, analytical techniques and tools can be used at each point throughout the digital product lifecycle to provide evidence for design decisions.
- Understands and can help teams apply a range of techniques to analyse data and provide insight.
- Enables the team to develop a performance framework including key performance indicators (KPIs) for a service or product.
- Understands and can identify who users are and their needs based on evidence. Has experience in meeting user needs across a variety of channels. Able to integrate digital analytics with qualitative data, such as user surveys and user research, to develop hypotheses for testing.
- Is aware of quality assurance techniques including those used by other analytical professions.
- Able to set up a system to get data ready for use and specify how data should be cleansed and prepared. Able to bring data together from different sources and communicate the limitations of data.
- Stays abreast of industry developments to make cost effective use of new and emerging tools and technologies.
- Capable of ensuring compliance against constraints by adapting products, with a particular focus on data security and privacy including data protection.
- Relevant IT software applications include: Sitecore, Google Analytics, ATI, Microsoft Azure search, Readability.io, Google Tag Manager, HotJar, Google Search Console / Moz / SEO Quake.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £32,001, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the (BME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to email@example.com.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.