Job ref: 1569
TPR grade: 7 - Lead Specialist
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
We’re looking for someone to develop and execute change management strategy in support of the TPR Portfolio working across a range of disciplines and projects / programmes.
You will develop and deliver a framework that ensures business readiness for TPR’s change initiatives. You will also assess business capacity for change, both in supporting delivery and post-implementation, and provide insight and management information to the portfolio management team. To develop and deliver a framework for the planned introduction of new systems and services to our business units.
- Lead the design and execution of end-to-end change management activities, including:
- change leadership
- stakeholder engagement
- cultural and behavioural change
- change capability development
- support for training development
- support for organisation structure transition management
- Liaise with staff and stakeholders to assess the people impacts of operating model changes, including organisation structure, process and technology.
- Design and execute a strategy to support the organisation through the change.
- Measure the success of various change programmes through the use of analytics and robust benefits management.
- Support the development of innovative approaches and ideas to deliver change management solutions to clients.
- Play a pro-active role in sharing and transferring change expertise and competence to relevant roles within HR and across the organisation.
Essential and desirable criteria
- Experience of leading business change management and in particular delivery of business readiness, organisational transition and post-implementation assessment on complex multi-million pound projects and programmes.
- Experience of producing change management strategy, transition plans and benefits realisation plans for complex multi-million pound projects.
- Experience of leading and delivering knowledge transfer and training for staff in new and complex areas of business transformation.
- Experience of working on people and behavioural change projects.
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams and fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Calm under pressure.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively at all levels of the organisation and confidently influence others, including executive leadership.
- Demonstrable ability to build credibility with operational teams across a range of organisational stakeholders up to executive level.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate complex ideas effectively.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £44,969, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.