Job ref: 1596
TPR grade: 11 - Officer
The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
TPR delivers strategic and audience led campaigns using the Government Communication Service (GCS) OASIS framework. We’re looking for a Campaigns Adviser to deliver integrated multi-channel behavioral change campaigns and communications, targeting TPR’s audience groups. This includes the scoping, planning, delivery and evaluation of communication campaigns.
- Create the OASIS communications brief from overarching strategy; briefs may be to internal teams or external agencies.
- Plan effective campaigns cost / no costs multi-channel campaigns that deliver against objectives.
- Advise on channels and their use across direct marketing, promotional and digital platforms.
- Review and apply audience insight relevant to the brief to develop behavioural change communications, and demonstrate audience understanding and targeting.
- Be responsible for development and delivery of assets to support the communications brief, eg email copy and build, web content, PDFs, video, social media assets.
- Evaluate campaigns against agreed objectives and measurements, utilising a range analytical tools to demonstrate outputs and outcomes.
- Support Campaign Managers in chairing weekly internal working group meetings, managing the communications plan and updating key stakeholders across internal teams, eg media team, policy, strategy and planning, to deliver against the communications brief.
- Ensure that appropriate approvals are obtained for each stage of campaign development / delivery.
Essential and desirable criteria
- Experience in a multi-channel campaign role.
- Knowledge of offline and online channels and how to integrate them to best effect.
- Proven experience of measuring, targeting and evaluating campaigns.
- Experience of planning / utilising market research within campaign activity.
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Experience of working on organisational change project.
- Experience of business to business (B2B) and financial sector.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Can do and solution led approach.
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative.
- Communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
Salary and benefits
As well as a starting salary of £25,380, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- access to performance related pay progression
- 25 days annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location in Brighton
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BAME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Applications will be considered on a part time and job share basis.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to email@example.com.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.