The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is responsible for protecting workplace pensions in the UK, working with employers and those running pensions to help people save safely for their retirement. We have an excellent office location in the heart of Brighton and have a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce.
We are committed to making TPR a great place to work and doing all we can to support our people to reach their full potential. Join our expanding team for the chance to be a part of the biggest change to pensions in a generation.
Our successful internship programme offers rewarding opportunities across key business areas. Whichever role you choose, your time at TPR help you stand out in a tough graduate employment market. You will have the chance to put your academic experience into practice and develop your skills, which will be invaluable for your return to university and the career you choose.
We’re looking for two Undergraduates to join us for a professional placement as Case Support Interns. You will support the Case Management team through the provision of effective administrative service in relation to all case and non case work streams.
- Co-ordinate internal and external meetings, creating agenda’s as required, attending and chairing low risk internal meetings, drafting and circulating agreed minutes for case managers.
- Provide secretariat service to a number of committee meetings by collating referrals, updating spreadsheets with actions and decisions and collaboratively work with other departments as required.
- Provide support to case managers &Lawyers with assistance through the effective management of case documents (using TPR’s document management software or external software) including indexing, document collation, and document organisation.
- Assist with archiving on all case and non case work for case management up to the point of sign off.
- Provide general administration support including printing, scanning, filing and post.
- Saving correspondence onto internal document management system.
- Carry out processes in line with documented procedures.
- Flexible in approach and able to priorities work appropriately.
Essential and desirable criteria
- A student in penultimate year of study, or undertaking a degree requiring a year-long placement
- Experience of evaluating information for integrity, reliability and accuracy.
- Experience of producing written work.
- Customer-focused approach with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.
- Ability to set targets, determine priorities and deal with conflicting demands.
- Proactive and flexible.
- Can do approach.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Personable and a team player.
- Excellent customer service.
Salary and benefits
As well as a salary of £15,000, we offer:
- Civil Service Pension arrangements, which are recognised as some of the best in the pensions world
- discretionary bonus arrangements
- 25 days’ annual leave provision
- flexible working arrangements
- development opportunities
- enhanced parental leave arrangements
- a free employee assistance programme
- an excellent office location
How to apply
We provide an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment, and are committed to helping our people meet their full potential.
TPR is an inclusive employer and offers equal opportunities to all regardless of an individual’s age, disability, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation. TPR welcomes applications from the black, Asian, and minority ethnic (BME) and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) communities who are currently under represented at TPR.
Candidates who declare that they have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job will be offered an interview.
Please send your CV and a covering letter, with details of how your experience and skills meet our essential criteria to email@example.com.
If you have any enquiries with regards to this role or if you have a disability and wish to request a reasonable adjustment at any stage of the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.