Skip to main content

Your browser is out of date, and unable to use many of the features of this website

Please upgrade your browser.


This website requires cookies. Your browser currently has cookies disabled.

Scheme members: who to contact

If you save money in a workplace pension for your later years, you may find these information sources useful.

We cannot help with queries about an individual's pension benefits.


Automatic enrolment

Every UK employer must put certain staff into a workplace pension and pay money into it. This is called ‘automatic enrolment’.

If you’re a member of staff and want to know how this affects you, read about joining a workplace pension on GOV.UK.

If you’re an employer, check what duties apply to you.

Report a concern

If your employer or pension scheme aren’t doing what they need to you can report a concern to us.

Access your pension savings

You can take the money from your pension pot in different ways. For free and impartial guidance on your options, use the Pension Wise service.

Avoid scams

Thousands of people have lost their life savings after falling for a pension scam. Don’t be next.

Learn how to spot the signs so you can avoid pension scams.

State Pension

The government pays the State Pension to people who have reached State Pension age.

To find out who is eligible, what you will get and how to claim, read State Pension guidance on GOV.UK.

Find a lost pension

To track down a lost pension scheme, find pension contact details on GOV.UK.

Find an adviser

To find an adviser who can help you with pension issues, use the Money Advice Service retirement adviser directory.

To check if an adviser is authorised, use the Financial Conduct Authority financial services register.

Other sources of help