Skip to main content

Your browser is out of date, and unable to use many of the features of this website

Please upgrade your browser.


This website requires cookies. Your browser currently has cookies disabled.

Submit reports, payments and requests to us

How to submit a scheme return or recovery plan, register a scheme, pay the levy, request a trustee appointment and update registrable information using our online service Exchange.

Scheme return

How to complete and submit a scheme return for defined contribution (DC) and defined benefit (DB) pension schemes and those offering mixed benefits (hybrid).

Exchange: online service

Log in to our online service, Exchange, and find answers to frequently asked questions.

Pay the levy

What the general levy is, how much it is, how to pay by direct debit and understanding your invoice.

Submit a recovery plan

When and how to create a recovery plan, and information you need to submit.

Register a pension scheme

Information on how and when to register a pension scheme with us.

Request a trustee appointment

How to submit a request to appoint a trustee to a trust-based scheme.

Update information on the scheme register

Information that you need to keep up to date on the scheme register.

Detailed guidance

Information that should be publicly available and events and breaches of the law that should be reported to us.

Detailed guidance: reporting


How to report a concern about your pension scheme such as missing contributions or fraud.

Report a concern