When to notify us
You must notify us of this event as soon as reasonably practicable. This should be within five working days of you becoming aware.
What you need to do
- We anticipate the initial notification should be from the scheme funder.
- This significant event applies to the scheme funders who have already obtained exemption under regulation 8(1) where the change might affect the exemption status.
- You should submit financial information such as:
- the disinvestment or discontinuance of your non-master trust business
- details showing that after the change you will only carry out activities that relate directly to the master trust scheme
- any other change in the financial information under section 10(3) of the Pensions Schemes Act 2017
Completing the notification form
- You should specify whether this significant event will impact your exemption status under section 10(3) of the 2017 Act which is further referenced in regulation 8(1) in section 4 of the form.
- If you no longer qualify for the exemption please attach a copy of the latest scheme funder report and accounts, and outline the timetable for doing so in section 7.
If there is more than one significant event and they are related, you should use one form to notify us. If the events are not related, you should use separate forms. Check what other significant events to notify us about.